Serious Wars accepts no responsibility for the actions of its members i.e. Self harm, Vandalism, Suicide, Homicide, Genocide, Drug abuse, Changes in sexual orientation, Bestiality. Serious Wars will not be held responsible and does not encourage any of the above actions or any other form of anti social behaviour. Although Serious Wars is highly addictive we encourage you to spend time with your family and loved ones, do not forget them. Remember Serious Wars is just a game, if you hit someone with a hammer in real life, they may not just go to hospital.
1) The Terms of Service below can be changed at any time. A major change to these Terms of Service will be announced but it is the responsibility of the player to be aware of and comply to these Terms of Service at all times. Failure to be in compliance with these Terms of Service may result in the immediate deletion of your account.
2) In addition to these Terms of Service, there is a page of Game Rules. Anything stated in the Game Rules is in Addition to the Terms of Service and does not cancel anything in the Terms of Service. By agreeing to the Game Rules, you agree to the Terms of Service and by agreeing to the Terms of Service, you agree to the game rules.
3) Players agree to abide by all game rules and understand that any violation will result in a given punishment.
4) You are only allowed to have one account per individual. Players found to have multiple accounts also known as "multis" will have the main account jailed and all other accounts deleted.
5) Any action within your account you are responsible for. This includes posting an illegal/offensive picture within your account and all message board postings and information exchanged in chat.
6) Every player must respect every other player and individual in society. You must not discriminate against someone because of his or her age, gender, skin color, sexual preference, religion or personal beliefs. Any player found to be actively discriminating against another player or member of society in any way, will have their accounts terminated and further action may be taken. This includes, without limitation, character name, message board posts and chat rooms. Account sharing is also against the game rules.
7) Serious Wars encourages and allows users to post and/or exchange opinions, information, and ideas. These may appear in shops, faction descriptions, message boards or chat. Please be advised that these player generated opinions, information and ideas do not necessarily reflect the views of Serious Wars. While we occasionally do monitor player generated content, in no event does Serious Wars assume or have any responsibility or liability for any of this content or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on or in conjunction with this Site or elsewhere. Users remain individually responsible for their ideas, messages and opinions. However, Serious Wars still has the right to modify/delete and refuse to post any player generated content that violates these Terms and Conditions. We can also remove the privileges of the users that violate these Terms and Conditions.
8) Donations and/or payments of any sort made to Serious Wars towards running and maintenance costs and/or any other premium features made through an online vendor are non-refundable.
9) Serious Wars does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of donating/paying through sites such as paypal with regard to their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The entire risk is carried by you (i.e. not Serious Wars). You assume the complete cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction.
10) Players agree not to, through software or other methods, interfere with the site operation and page content. Players agree to follow all administrator requests and instructions.
11) Other sections of the game may have it's own rules (such as the chat rooms.) These rules are an addition to the Terms of Service and not a replacement. Violation of these rules is considered to be a violation of the Terms of Service and will be dealt with accordingly. Please make yourself familiar with all game rules before playing. Failure to be familiar with the game rules is not an excuse for breaking them and will not be accepted as a defense of your account.
12) This site and all the materials contained on it are distributed and transferred on an "AS AVAILABLE" and "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, either implied or express. To the fullest extent permissible under the applicable law, Torn disclaims all warranties, implied or express, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Torn does not guarantee that the functions or materials contained within this site will be uninterrupted and error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and the servers that make it available are free of viruses and other harmful components.
13) Serious Wars does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials within this site with regard to their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The entire risk is carried by you (i.e. not Serious Wars). You assume the complete cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction.
14) Not withstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Serious Wars have any liability to you for any claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise).
15) Any individual who attempts to hack, gain unauthorized entry, reverse engineer or affect the system integrity of Serious Wars (including attempting to access any internal part of the game from an offsite location) will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
16) The censorship and decency maintained internally in the gang is a choice by the gangs administration. What is and what is not acceptable in this situation is up to the gang administration provided that it does not break any game decency laws.
17) Any uploaded files, be it pictures or text files and mail sent or received are not the responsibility of Serious Wars, but responsibility of the player that uploaded the file or sent the mail.
18) Serious Wars takes no responsibility for content published by users of this site.
19) Serious Wars reserves the right to terminate any account with or without reason, at any time regardless of donator status.